- Organize a bright original team building for top management at an exotic resort
- Come up with a non-standard and full of various activities program
- Provide for the formal part of the event
The concept of
To maximally entertain and surprise a small group of top managers, we chose the island of Mauritius. The island was perfect for such a motivational trip with its heavenly beaches and an abundance of activities.
The participants endured the long flight well and from the first day fearlessly set off towards adventure. For a week, top managers managed to explore the entire island and prove themselves in team quest games. One of the days was entirely dedicated to a business meeting, where the company's development strategy was discussed.
- For 7 days, the participants managed to stay in several 5-star hotels and explore the nature of the entire island.
- There were also activities: fishing in the open ocean, walking through picturesque canyons, jumping into waterfalls, quad bike racing and paintball shooting.
- A memorable trip to the popular CASELA Natural Park, home to incredible tortoises.
- Quest "Big Races" was the final event of the team building. The participants, divided into teams, were looking for a treasure chest in an abandoned fort. To their surprise, the chest ended up at the very bottom of the ocean! The most resolute overcame 5 meters of depth to get the coveted prize.