- Create an unusual travel program for Italy for the top management of the SAS IT company.
- A variety of activities, tasting local cuisine.
The concept of
Participants were invited to an amazing, delicious and educational tour of the Italian region of Tuscany. The trip lasted 3 days.
Day 1 - Florence. Accommodation in an ancient park estate. In the evening, the guests were treated to a culinary master class with traditional Tuscan dishes.
Day 2 - Siena. Sightseeing tour of the city, and in the evening - check-in at another luxurious hotel-castle.
Day 3 - towns of Tuscany. Inspection of the nearby towns of Tuscany, lunch in an atmospheric osteria. In the evening, the guests were received by the Delux SPA-hotel, where they enjoyed relaxing in the thermal springs.
- Acquaintance with the two most famous and colorful Italian cities, which are considered the cradle of the Renaissance: Florence - the amazing cultural capital of the "old world"; Siena - UNESCO protected.
- In Siena's luxurious chateau hotel, guests were treated to dinner by a renowned chef, as well as the best world-famous wines of Tuscany - Chianti and Brunello di Montalcin.
- All three days guests stayed in the best hotels in Tuscany and ate at the best restaurants in the region, which boast both Michelin stars and famous chefs.