- Develop resilience and confidence in participants
- Introduce and rally employees
- Show the importance of back office work
The concept of
The first day was a quest around Old Riga with stress tasks. The second day was a strategic planning session, where the participants developed solutions for more efficient work and learned to listen and hear each other.
- Before the event, many of the employees communicated only remotely and by mail. After they went through difficult tests together, it became easier to work side by side (the participants, for example, carried out a comic audit of the largest grocery store in Riga).
- In the course of completing the quest, many jokes, tricks and other content were born, which were then used within the company.
- For 5 months of project preparation, we worked out options for 15 different locations (this means different countries, cities, sites and hotels).