- Hold a solemn award ceremony for the 300 best employees of the Indian Cement Corporation.
- Combine ancient Indian customs and modern technologies in one evening
- Introduce guests to a new product of the corporation
The concept of
ZUARI GALA DINNER is a magnificent ball in the best traditions of the 18th century. Everything is here: a luxurious imperial palace, sophisticated ladies in exquisite silk dresses, smart street musicians and living statues throwing rose petals at the feet of guests.
Each guest is solemnly rewarded, enthroned and ordained emperor. Opera singers, ballet dancers and dancers in folk costumes perform between the awards. The dazzling light show impresses with an abundance of bright colors. At the end of the ball, the guests were treated to a fantastic fiery performance and stunning fireworks.
- The festive evening was held on a royal scale: from the rich decoration of the palace to a grand entertainment program that did not leave indifferent even the most sophisticated Indian guests.
- The management of the corporation caused sincere delight among the employees by landing in front of the palace in a helicopter.
- The event was attended by a chef from India, who prepared delicious dishes traditional for Indian cuisine.
- The celebration managed to combine customs and traditions of two completely different cultures. The award ceremony was accompanied by the recitation of mantras, the lighting of incense and the showering of rose petals.
- The famous Indian TV star hosted the event.