Policy with regard to the processing of personal data for SIA "Cable Event"
Version No1 from:
- Policy regarding the processing of personal data (hereinafter referred to as the Policy) is a document establishing relationships between individuals - subjects of personal data (hereinafter referred to as the "User" or "You") and LLC "CABLE EVENT" OGRN 5107746074673, INN / KPP7703735308 / 770301001, the location of the 123557, Moscow, Presnensky Val Street, 27, building 15, office 12 (hereinafter referred to as the "Operator" or the "Company") in terms of processing personal data.
- The Policy was developed in accordance with paragraph 2 of Part 1 of Article 18.1 of the Federal Law of July 27, 2006 No. 152-FZ "On Personal Data" (hereinafter referred to as the Federal Law "On Personal Data").
- The Policy contains information subject to disclosure in accordance with Part 1 of Art. 14 of the Federal Law "On Personal Data", is a publicly available document and is located at bigjackru.
- The Company has the right to change this Policy at any time by publishing the relevant changes. This Policy cannot be changed except by publishing the amended document on the Company's Website. The relations between the User and the Company arising in connection with the application of this Policy shall be subject to the law of the Russian Federation.
- Personal data – any information relating directly or indirectly to a specific or identifiable natural person (subject of personal data).
- Processing of personal data - any action (operation) or a set of actions (operations) performed with the use of automation tools or without the use of such means with personal data, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, refinement (updating, modification), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data.
- The operator of personal data is CABLE EVENT LLC, which independently or jointly with other persons organizes and (or) carries out the processing of personal data, as well as determines the purposes of processing
ersonal data, their composition to be processed, actions (operations) performed with the personal data of Users.
Confidentiality of personal data is the obligation of the Operator and other persons who have access to personal data not to disclose to third parties and not to distribute them without the consent of the subject of personal data, unless otherwise provided by federal law.
The Site is an Internet resource located on the Internet at the address https://bigjack24.com/, owned by the Company. The Company does not authorize any changes to the content of this site. The Company's website contains links to other websites and in this case the Company is not responsible for the confidentiality of information on other resources.
GROUNDS FOR PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
- Users have the right to:
- To obtain personal data relating to this User and information relating to their processing;
- To clarify, block or destroy his personal data in the event that they are incomplete, outdated, inaccurate, illegally obtained or are not necessary for the stated purpose of processing;
- To withdraw his consent to the processing of personal data;
- To protect their rights and legitimate interests, including compensation for losses and compensation for moral damage in court;
- To appeal against the actions or omissions of the Company to the authorized body for the protection of the rights of personal data subjects or in court.
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA OF USERS
- The Company processes personal data on a legal and fair basis to perform the functions, powers and obligations assigned by law, to exercise the rights and legitimate interests of the Company and Users.
- The Company receives personal data directly from users and processes them exclusively with the consent of the Users. The Company receives the User's personal data through the Site.
- Databases of information containing personal data of Users-citizens of the Russian Federation are located on the territory of the Russian Federation.
- This Policy establishes the Company's obligations to non-disclosure and ensure the protection of the confidentiality of personal data, which
The User provides when using the Site.
The Company processes users' personal data in order to comply with the norms of the legislation of the Russian Federation, as well as:
The Company processes the personal data of Users with their consent, by ticking the consent box under the personal data collection form posted on the Site.
Categories of personal data that the Company collects to achieve the purposes specified in clause 5.2. Policy:
- conclusion and execution of contracts;
- informing about new goods and services;
- preparation of individual proposals;
- conducting advertising activities;
- processing applications on the Company's Website.
The Company does not process special categories of personal data of Users.
The Company does not process biometric categories of personal data of Users.
This Policy applies only to information processed in the course of using the Site. The Company does not control and is not responsible for the processing of information by sites and services of third parties, to which Users can click on links available within the Site.
The Company does not verify the accuracy of the personal data provided by the User, and does not have the opportunity to assess his legal capacity. However, the Company assumes that Users provide reliable and sufficient personal data and keep them up to date.
TERMS OF PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA OF USERS
- Date of birth;
- Month of birth;
- Contact phone number;
- E-mail address;
- Source of access to the Company's website;
- Information about a search or advertising query.
- The processing of Personal Data of Users is limited to the period of achievement of the purposes of processing.
- The Company processes the Personal Data of the Users in an automated way, using computer technology, as well as in a non-automated way.
- Actions for the processing of personal data include the collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, refinement (updating, modification), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion and destruction.
- With regard to personal data
x Users maintain their confidentiality, except in cases of voluntary provision by Users of information about themselves for public access to an unlimited number of persons.
The Company has the right to transfer the User's personal data to third parties in the following cases:
When processing personal data of Users, the Company is guided by:
- Users have consented to such actions;
- The transfer is necessary for the use by Users of certain functions of the Site or for the performance of a certain agreement or contract;
- The transfer is provided for by Russian or other applicable law within the framework of the procedure established by law;
- Such a transfer takes place as part of the sale or other transfer of business (in whole or in part), while all obligations to comply with the terms of this Policy in relation to the personal data received by him are transferred to the acquirer;
- As a result of the processing of Users' personal data by depersonalizing them, impersonal statistical data are obtained, which are transferred to a third party to conduct research, perform work or provide services on behalf of the Company;
- Users' personal data may be transferred to the authorized state authorities of the Russian Federation on the grounds and in the manner established by the current legislation of the Russian Federation.
- Federal Law of 27.07.2006 No. 152-FZ "On Personal Data";
- Resolution of the Government of the Russian Federation dated 01.11.2012 No. 1119 "On Approval of Requirements for the Protection of Personal Data when Processed in Personal Data Information Systems";
- Resolution of the Government of the Russian Federation of 15.09.2008 No. 687 "On Approval by the Regulation on the Specifics of Personal Data Processing Carried Out Without the Use of Automation Tools";
- Order of the FSTEC of Russia dated February 18, 2013 No. 21 "On Approval of the Composition and Content of Organizational and Technical Measures to Ensure the Security of Personal Data During Their Processing in Personal Data Information Systems";
- Order of the FSB of Russia dated 10.07.2014 No. 378 "On Approval of the Composition and Content of Organizational and Technical Measures to Ensure the Security of Personal Data When Processing in Personal Data Information Systems Using Means
in the cryptographic protection of information necessary to comply with the requirements established by the Government of the Russian Federation for the protection of personal data for each of the levels of security. "
The Company takes the necessary organizational and technical measures to protect the User's personal data from unauthorized or accidental access, destruction, modification, blocking, copying, distribution, as well as from other illegal actions of third parties.
The Company, together with the User, takes all necessary measures to prevent losses or other negative consequences caused by the loss or disclosure of personal data.
MANDATORY DATA RETENTION
INFORMATION ABOUT ENSURING THE SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA
- The rights of Users provided for in this Policy may be limited in accordance with the requirements of the current legislation. In particular, such restrictions may provide for the Company's obligation to retain the information changed or deleted by users for the period established by law and / or transfer such information in accordance with the legally established procedure to a state body.
- The Company appoints a person responsible for the organization of personal data processing to fulfill the obligations provided for by the Federal Law "On Personal Data" and the regulatory legal acts adopted in accordance with it.
- The Company applies a set of legal, organizational and technical measures to ensure the security of personal data to ensure the confidentiality of personal data and their protection from illegal actions:
- Establishes the rules for access to personal data processed in the Company's information system, and also ensures the registration and accounting of all actions with them;
- Assesses the harm that may be caused to Users in case of violation of the Federal Law "On Personal Data";
- Identifies threats to the security of personal data during their processing in the Company's information system;
- Applies organizational and technical measures and uses information protection tools necessary to achieve the established level of protection of personal data;
- Detects unauthorized access to personal data and takes measures to reagiro
including the recovery of personal data modified or destroyed due to unauthorized access to them;
Evaluates the effectiveness of the measures taken to ensure the security of personal data before the commissioning of the Company's information system;
Carries out internal control over the compliance of personal data processing with the Federal Law "On Personal Data", regulatory legal acts adopted in accordance with it, requirements for the protection of personal data, the Policy, the Regulations and other local acts, including control over the measures taken to ensure the security of personal data and their level of security when processed in the Company's information system.
- The information database containing personal data of Users - citizens of the Russian Federation is located on the territory of the Russian Federation.
- In order to exercise their rights and legitimate interests, Users have the right to contact the Operator or send a request personally or with the help of a representative to the address specified in clause 9.1. Policies or through the feedback form. The request must contain the information specified in Part 3 of Article 14 of the Federal Law "On Personal Data".